Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Living History Farm Field Trip

Jackson's preschool had a field trip to Living History Farms which I volunteered to stay with him and stupidly, brought Jessica. It was really cold that day and Jessica decided to be a total pill with a few bright spots! The kids got to see what an old time school room was like. Jessica did not like this and got bored fast. I thought it was pretty interesting but I am not two years old. Then we got to go see how brooms were made. Jackson and Xander were very good and actually Jess seemed to approve of this. Snacks were fun! The two highlights of the field trip were the chickens. And this humongous pumpkin. And we bought ornaments for our Halloween tree at the gift shop. All in all, it was okay. Better without little sister tagging along. I learned my lesson but I thought I would try to save a babysitting time.

No comments: